- All textbook returns must be accompanied by the original cash register receipt and a completed copy of a student's course drop or withdrawal slip.
- For a full refund on new textbooks, books must be in perfect condition, free from any writing, stains, markings or damages to the cover. Textbook returns will not be accepted if the original shrink-wrap is broken.
- Full-time undergraduates have until the last day of the second week of classes to return textbook purchases. BGooks from classes dropped after the first two weeks of classes are not eligible for returns. Textbook sales are final after the end of the second week of classes.
- Evening, master's and Ph.D. students have until the last day of the first week of classes to make returns on textbook purchases. Textbook sales are final after the end of the first week of classes.
- Charge card purchases will be issued a charge credit. Check purchases can only be refunded 14 days after the purchasing date. Cash purchases will be refunded in cash.
- All merchandise (other than textbooks) must be returned 30 days from the date of purchase. Non-returnable book items include bestsellers, review books and sale items. Other non-returnable merchandise includes promotional offers, sale items, personally imprinted items, photocopied materials, umbrellas, periodicals, food, candy and sundries.